February 27, 2012

Diaper Genius: The Update

After reading my post about inadvertently washing a diaper, Ricky's grandma - Grand Ethel-in-law, if you will - sent me an email with these questions:

How come your diaper was still thoroughly soaked after being washed?
Didn't the spin-dry cycle work? 
If it did, and it STILL had that much weight, what did it weigh before spinning?! 
Maybe it holds even more than you thought.

Why did this never occur to me?!

While I don't know the answers to these questions, I do know that I'm pretty psyched that someone is actually reading my silly little blog. So for that - and for these questions - I thank you, Grand Ethel-in-law.

(Ricky admitted he only skims each post after I ask him 32 times, "Have you read my blog today, yet?" so he doesn't officially count as a reader.)

TTYL,
Lucy

2 comments:

  1. BTW - Ricky was a disposable diaper baby.
    And, we are enjoying your daily insights on this blog
    Love ya,
    Ethel-in-law

    ReplyDelete