March 12, 2012

I Got The Rooooose...

Tonight! Tonight! Tonight is the night!

The Bachelor season finale. And, more importantly, After The Final Rose.

Our Monday nights are devoted to watching Ben (or is it Josh Groban? I can't tell the difference) make poor life decisions at the emotional expense of women who are in actuality way too good looking for him. I honestly doubt any of them would date him in real life sans fantasy suite dates and trips around the world. Groban might be the most mediocre Bachelor yet; he has perfected what can only be described as dumb face.

I say "our" Monday nights because the only person who loves this train wreck more than myself is Ricky. Seriously. Believe me when I say that Bachelor Mondays are the most fun we have on a weeknight, hands down. And in honor of Spring Break, we might even open a bottle of wine while watching tonight. We're wild, I know.

In anticipation of tonight's dramatic meltdowns and Chris Harrison insights - isn't he wise? - I have decided to meld my love for The Groban with my new love of blogging. That's right, my friends. I will be blogging in real time tonight during the show. This little experiment could turn out to be my best or my worst idea yet. Either way, I hope you will join me for the tears, the censored nudity, the drunken overnight dates (ew) and what's sure to be the most dramatic proposal yet!

Will he choose Courtney or Lindzi?

Can we all agree that we love everything about Lindzi except for the ridiculous spelling of her name?

Join me at 7 pm tonight to get all of the Bachelor goodness, Lucy style. Know someone who shares my love of uncomfortable pauses and Neil Lane jewelry? Send them a link to my blog! Because let's face it - we're all in this together.

In preparation of tonight's festivities, I encourage you to take a few minutes to watch my favorite Bachelor videos of the season...

T. Pain ain't got nothin' on Courtney's flow.

Ellen. Is. Brilliant.

Seriously. Brilliant.

See you at 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment